Anonymous asked: has any1 told u the music on ur blog is golden
people said other nice things but idk it couldnt be that golden
Things that may help you cure your boredom:
- Politely(!!!) asking others if you can join their RPs
- Finding a way to work your character into an open RP (without being pushy, powerplay-y, or totally out of place)
- Posting self/single player RP posts
- Watching others RP
- Chatting with others OOC
- Seeing if any of your friends are on and willing to join you
- Creating new characters (please don’t copy other people’s)
- Fleshing out and inventing stories for old ones
- Creating maps
- Creating presets
- Creating an original species (please don’t copy other people’s)
- Creating a nonserious character (word to the wise, trolling is impolite and could get you reported/banned/thrown into Internet Jerkbutt Jail)
- Recreating a canonical character ingame and attempting to totally nail their personality and behavior (bonus points for accurately being able to do so)
- Exploring the default maps (if you’re unfamiliar with them) and exploring downloaded maps you may have
- Pretty much anything so long as you’re actually making an effort to do something
Things that are guaranteed to never help cure you of your boredom:
- Spamming the chat with the phrase “I’M BORED!!!”
So tonight, I had this really weird idea that came to me while playing Last Moon.
Us FeralHeart bloggers should make an Impressive Title server.
No, this is not a idea-and-abandon like the FH Disney Movie Idea, this is a very real idea for an Impressive Title server.
IDEA: You still play as a feline as in the original IT, but the maps are re-heightmapped into something a little more realistic, and foliage is more common in maps (forests are denser, grass is in large plains). Other maps, such as Bonfire Island (yes, that exists in IT), have small coral reefs surrounding their coasts. Also, the FH Bloggers are all admins.
PLOT: Don’t know, maybe someone can come up with one.
PREY: Same as the original, but there are considerably more animal types (Cheetahs, Elands, Rhinoceroses, Warthogs, Meerkats, Duikers, Chimpanzees, Gorillas, Crocodiles, Camels and Hippopotami). Certain animals are imports from Zoo Tycoon 2, others are custom modeled.
ENVIRONMENT / MAPS: As you can probably tell, there are multiple creatures on the ‘Prey’ list that are not native to the common plains/pine forests of Impressive Title. Certain environments are tweaked to include certain animals and hold certain ground textures/foliage (ReallyBig resembles a desert and holds meerkats and resembles the Kalahari, Savannah no longer has pine trees and is tweaked to look like Hell’s Gate National Park, Jungle has Gorillas, Crocodiles, and Chimpanzees and is tweaked into a Congo-like region).
If anyone approves of this idea and wants to think of additions/take a part, feel free. I’ll add a question mark at the end of this to let people answer. ?
Obscure Color Words
- albicant: whitish; becoming white
- amaranthine: immortal; undying; deep purple-red colour
- aubergine: eggplant; a dark purple colour
- azure: light or sky blue; the heraldic colour blue
- celadon: pale green; pale green glazed pottery
- cerulean: sky-blue; dark blue; sea-green
- chartreuse: yellow-green colour
- cinnabar: red crystalline mercuric sulfide pigment; deep red or scarlet colour
- citrine: dark greenish-yellow
- eburnean: of or like ivory; ivory-coloured
- erythraean: reddish colour
- flavescent: yellowish or turning yellow
- greige: of a grey-beige colour
- haematic: blood coloured
- heliotrope: purplish hue; purplish-flowered plant; ancient sundial; signalling mirror
- hoary: pale silver-grey colour; grey with age
- isabelline: greyish yellow
- jacinthe: orange colour
- kermes: brilliant red colour; a red dye derived from insects
- lovat: grey-green; blue-green
- madder: red dye made from brazil wood; a reddish or red-orange colour
- mauve: light bluish purple
- mazarine: rich blue or reddish-blue colour
- russet: reddish brown
- sable: black; dark; of a black colour in heraldry
- saffron: orange-yellow
- sarcoline: flesh-coloured
- smaragdine: emerald green
- tilleul: pale yellowish-green
- titian: red-gold, reddish brown
- vermilion: bright red
- violescent: tending toward violent
- virid: green
- viridian: chrome green
- xanthic: yellow
- zinnober: chrome green
going into bonfire more like